I have been organizing my entire life and everywhere I go I see things from my "organizing eye".
- Bachelors Degree in Management of Health Serives from Spring Arbor Univeristy.
- Training through NAPO, National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
- NAPO Director of Professional Development for 1.5 years
- 4 Years Successful Organizing/100% Satisfaction
- Methodical, Pragmatic and Practical
- Kind, Non-judgmental, Confidential
Passionate about helping people organize their spaces, creating functional areas ensuring less stress, I thrive on rolling up my sleeves, getting my hands dirty and seeing results. Most of all I thrive on seeing the positive changes in the lives of clients.
I reside in Ann Arbor with my husband, daughter, two dogs and two cats. I can often be found in my woodshop with a router in my hand creating custom wooden signs for clients, friends and family.
Clients Working Relationships
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- Fees: I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.